Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hello

Welcome to "I'll give you an option . . .".  This blog as noted in its description will examine option centric trading strategies, both in an academic and practical sense.  Once per week I will post a discussion of a particular strategy, examining both the risk and the reward as well as managing the position.  Unfortunately, the material has the potential to be a tad dry over time.  So while I hope to provide some options education and talking points, I will also be posting random topics of interest and amusement (see Monday's post below).  On the more serious note I have also included a page where you can view an article discussing the impact of a covered call strategy that I authored late last year.  Most of my posts will not be that technical so don't become overwhelmed.  Hope to see you back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment